Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tom Rhodes Benefit for Laura Rhodes at Bonkerz

Here are some pictures sent to me by my friend Jim Webster. These are from the Tom Rhodes comedy benefit for his sister Laura Rhodes. This took place at Bonkerz Comedy Club at the Holiday Inn in Altamonte Springs, Florida and was a great time. My pals Tommy Crosby and John Cervellera drove down to the benefit with me and we met up with many of my High School pals from years past. In the first picture you see Tom Rhodes on stage, the guy in front of him in the green shirt is Tom’s dad. The other picture is a group of my High School pals, from left to right are: Ronnie Perkins, John Forrester, Jim Webster, Tom Rhodes, Mark Wingenfeld, Kenny Preuss and Scott Townes. Unfortunately Tommy, John and I had to split right after the show and I didn’t get in the picture – thanks for sending Jim!

No comments:

The Spotman Blog Archive