Friday, October 17, 2008

Mystery Photos on my Camera

I was unloading photos from my digital camera the other day and came across some mysterious black and white photos. While those pictured in the photos looked vaguely familiar, including the pet dog, I didn't remember when they had been taken or by whom. I can derive from the evidence in the photo, however, that the two individuals pictured must have commandeered my camera and were playing around. Honestly, I thought this was one of the best pictures (out of the MANY they created). I guess this is a variation on the modern photo booth concept, however our kids have a lot more than just four photos to try and play with. I love this photo guys, thanks for surprising your dad with it!

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

The Spotman Blog Archive