Friday, November 14, 2008

An Inside Look at My Hand Surgery

Yes, this is an edited look at my hand surgery for those of you with tempermental tummies. Despite how this may look, that is NOT blood you see, instead it is Betadine (sp?) used to clean my hand thoroughly before the surgery began. The hand on the top with the glove is my surgeon, the thumb below is mine. I have more spectacular shots, but thought this was the most appropriate for the blog. My surgery was to remove a small ganglian cyst that had grown to the size of a marble at the base of my index and second finger of my left hand. Not sure why it happened, but it happened quickly. Everything went well, and I am currently bandaged as I type. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers! Sarah was able to be present for the procedure and could see the inner workings of my hand.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing well after the surgury. ...coulda done with out the details though...

The Spotman Blog Archive