Sunday, January 27, 2008

Be Kind, Rewind - The Movie!

David and I have some favorite movie directors, one of them is Michael Gondry. He is known for the creating amazing special effects through camera trickery as he did in "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" with Jim Carrey. Well, we just found out about an upcoming movie he made with Jack Black and have added the trailer here. If you want to visit the site, click on the title above or visit http://www.bekindmovie.com we both think this will be a great movie!

1 comment:

DANIGIRLIE said...

That looks so good.
A...Jack Black cracks me up (most of the time).
B...I love Michael Gondry too.(I just didn't know his name).
The other day I was telling David about a really cool video called Sugar Water, and he told me that you guys had the DVD.
I was shocked!
All of my favorite Björk videos were on there!
Hyperballad is my true favorite.
The video matches the lyrics that have yet to be revealed during the song. Does that make any sense at all?
We should all go see this movie together.

The Spotman Blog Archive