Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy 18th Birthday Dan!

Today we celebrated our nephew Daniel's 18th Birthday. It seems like only yesterday that he was born, how quickly time flies. He has been a real treasure to our family, full of joy, encouragement and fun! To prove this even more, here is the crazy picture he gave me today when I was trying to get a good shot of him. Be sure to check out my video section at the bottom of the page for some original songs by Daniel and also the videos at my YouTube home at http://www.youtube.com/thespotguy

Happy Birthday Daniel - we love you and are proud of you!


Here are some other pictures from the birthday party! (click a pic to see larger)


1 comment:

DANIGIRLIE said...

Time really does fly.
It seems like only yesterday when little David Leppert approached me at Little Shop's strike and asked if he could do anything to help.
He cleaned a mean bathroom!
Soon enough it will be his 18th.
Oh my Gosh!
Can you imagine Jonathan's?
Yikes!
It seems harder for me to imagine the boys than Rebekah.

The Spotman Blog Archive